Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bergamo

So, last Sunday, after church, I made a quick trip to Bergamo. Its another really interesting city, about 45 minutes away from Milano. Probably the coolest thing about it is that the old historical city center of the town, is so old, that it was built up on the top of a hill. Its called Citta' Alta. So basically I just spent the day wandering around up there. I was planning on taking tons of photos, but in the end, I kept getting distracted by the random people I kept meeting and talking to. Unfortunately the photos don't really give a good idea of what the city is like, but some of them are decent.
















5 comments:

Mom n Pop Wilson said...

I'm enjoying this tour of Italy! Your photography captures its essence. Thanks for letting us be a part of your adventures. Mom

Elly said...

Cool. Those old buildings above the city wall...and the square pizzas. Did you get someone to take your picture next to that stone wall or did you set the timer?

Tori said...

Amen to mom's comment. I am always amazed by your pics. Can't wait to see more!

Shawn said...

Nice stuff! Didn't know that you were so talented!

becca said...

hey. it's becca foster. i saw your link on facebook, and i just had to tell you that these photos are BEAUTIFUL.