Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Can I just say...

I absolutely love my job! I was walking home from work yesterday, and I realized that I am totally enjoying this internship. I really think that I could be happy working at a place like Continuum, for the rest of my life.

As I have mentioned before, we are working on a medical project right now. The research and analysis that we are doing, in preparation to create our design solution, is so incredibly interesting. I have always wanted to dive deeper into design research and strategy, and this is really my chance. I wish I could go into more specifics of what we're doing... but that will have to come later, after the whole thing is over.

3 comments:

Mom n Pop Wilson said...

Yeah! Good to hear from you. Mom

Elly said...

How are you ever going to survive another year (at least) of college???

Glad to hear you're happy!

Tori said...

Jacob, yer awesome.