Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Como...

Saturday I went on my first day trip. I got on a train around 12:00, (accompanied by a new friend... Sara Carnieletto) and we went to Como. Its about 40 minutes north of Milan, in the lake/mountain district. It was an excellent day, spent basically just walking around like nerdy tourists. At one point, we rode a tram to the top of one of the nearby mountains, and spent quite a bit of time exploring a small village up at the top. Here are some of the pictures:


























5 comments:

Mom n Pop Wilson said...

Great photos! Can't see why you were complaining about them not turning out. You've got an amazing talent! Looks like a great place for an unforgettable adventure! Thanks for sharing. Mom

Tori said...

Like I said, I want to move to Como! Do you think they need a dentist there...? :) Keep the pics coming, we love them.

Jeremy and Natalie said...

it looks like you're having fun! and your pictures are amazing, as always. :o)

Elly said...

Beautiful. My favorites: 1, 3, 6, 8, 9, 10, 13, 15, and 24. Can't wait to see Paris through your lens!

Mom n Pop Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.