Monday, February 4, 2008

Carnivale

This weekend I took another trip.. This time it was to Venice! I went with a friend of mine, and his aunt (her first time) and we had a grand time. It was raining the whole day (which made for difficult picture taking), but it actually created a really cool atmosphere that I had never experienced before in Venice. Also it was "Carnivale" weekend, and despite the rain, there were still quite a few people dressed up in the traditional venetian costumes.






























5 comments:

Domino said...

WOW! Great pics!

Tori said...

I was wondering when you were going to post some more pics and I was just about to email you... These pics are beautiful! It's neat to see a whole new selection of pics, it seems like you got Venice from a completely different perspective compared to when we were there. Cool!

Mom n Pop Wilson said...

I loved the winter tour of Venice. It really is a different experience. You captured it well with your camera!

Elly said...

Fascinating!

l'écureuil said...

Oh my incredible! Beautiful photos! Thanks for reminding me of Venice. It was hot and humid when i was there, I think I would have preferred cool and rainy.