Thursday, February 7, 2008

At it again

So, even though I've done it now about 7 times, I'm in the middle of redoing my design portfolio again. It may be because soon I will be sending it out around the country (USA) in hopes of landing another internship offer for this summer. Or, it may because I feel like I've learned a lot since the last time I threw one together. Most likely though, the reason for making this new portfolio, is that I am crazy and I get too much of a kick out of reorganizing and refacing my same old projects with sleek new layouts. We'll never know...



4 comments:

Tori said...

Cool! I love your red cover page...if that's what it is. You are seriously so good at this stuff.

Elly said...

Sounds like fun! Is that a silhouette of you doing a flip?

Mom n Pop Wilson said...

Is that your new logo? You are so creative!

Rikki said...

i LOVE the new logo!

looks like you really have adjusted to life as an italian...how exciting!