Friday, March 21, 2008

Ci Sono Ancora

Sometimes a break from blogging means laziness. Other times it means craziness... which has definitely been the case for me in these last few weeks. I have done a little bit of everything from travelling (Como, Parma, Venice) to Design Events (Bill Moggridge, Castiglioni studio, Bruno Munari Museum) to work (Continuum of course) to hosting some friends (from the US and England) and craziest of all, planning my next internship adventure (in and out of contracts with companies, lots of portfolio submission, millions of emails, and quite a few interviews...).

So yes, I've been through some craziness, but it has been excellent and I'm ready for more!

3 comments:

Elly said...

That is one wacky picture. Do the green wall and red stairs symbolize any deeper meaning?

Tori said...

Holy picture! I can't believe Elly doesn't get that the stairs/wall combo symbolizes Christmas... duh.

Mom n Pop Wilson said...

Crazy pictures, crazy kids--I love them all!